Monday, February 16, 2015

OceanaGold trade

I'm setting up to take a position in OceanGold in the next day or two. I believe it will swing up from its level of around 2.50 up too 2.80/2.85 in run which will see up and down movement in the 2.50-2.90 channel.

I've played this stock a few times and had it work out all times but last.

Anyone who follows me know I have a handfull I have been posting about in the last two or three months.

Another one I like to trade, PLI, took a good swing up today but I don't currently hold a position in it.

Heres the OGC chart for a better idea of what I'm talking about.



EDIT: looks like they had good financials and they are reporting that they will be paying a dividend of 4 cents/share.

Kind of odd these days to see a miner with a good balance sheet. Read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment