Monday, March 10, 2014

Back On

After many months of very minimal posting I'm ready to get back to posting multiple times per week (not that anyone cares). Continuing further with the fact that no-body cares and me just liking to write about things important to me, the main reason for my absence has been work and, more correctly, the amount of bullshit that goes along with it here in Nicaragua. For a such an undeveloped country, it is amazing that they have managed to construct such a bureaucratic mess (and not much else).


I mean, hell, why not start by patching up the building in Managua that still bear bullet holes from a war that was over more than 3 decades ago. Anyways....onto mining.


As I stated in a post a week or so ago, I have been interested in Sabina from a technical stand point. It took a good dive around tax loss and has been making it way towards 1 dollar, meeting resistance there a few times. I've followed this stock a lot of both a fundamental basis and technical basis, I even worked for them briefly before the end of the 2012 season, and I know the stock quite well.




Pretty simple charts but has held true for me. A good play which started at just of last year was the swing from $1.00 to $1.40. The price is moving up towards the $1.00 line, testing the move twice before being sent back both times. Price is also trending nicely up towards the line, creating a nice ascending triangle. As far as volume, the current historics (is that a word?) seems nicely positioned for a quick expansion to occure at the next R-line test.


A pretty straight forward chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment