Friday, January 2, 2015

Checking in on Biosyent

I wrote this post on December 26 in which I outlined what I thought was a biosyent swing trade opportunity. I was right that it would break through resistance, wrong in thinking that it would go through some sideways movement before continuing up, it just continued up.

I exited today. Everyone has their stocks that they play, stocks which they have watched long enough that a certain variety of intuition begins to become clear and is truly a special feeling.

I have been posting more direct trades lately and should take a moment to make it clear that I am not, nor am I qualified to, giving financial or investment advice. Anything I write on here is merely a personal blog which tracks my personal investments, investment opinion (mostly related to the mining sector), and anything else I feel like posting.

Anyways...Updated chart.


No comments:

Post a Comment