Friday, October 31, 2014

Maybe I'll post a bit again

I used to have 3 daily readers but then I stopped blogging. Was quite busy and, quite frankly, bored and uninterested in the junior scene. If I do maintain this site like I was doing for a few months about a year ago, I would change the name, or start a new one altogether. As much as the market does give me a plethora of opportunities to make snide, sarcastic, and generally useless comments about the horde of junior mining executives learning to live without access to free money, it has gotten old and..well...there are a number of guys who already do it better then I do; presumably because they still care and still have some heart to put into their bashing. I think a blog more loosely centered around my economic and market interests, not pigeon holed to the junior resource market, and anything that really interests me. That being said, there are already good, intelligent, people who do it much better then I. but I digress...



That being said, I may just become lazy, and leave the blog altogether. No promises because its my little corner of cyber space and, seeing as I do not believe anyone still checks the site, all this mulling over of the blogs direction is earnestly in vain.


Anyways...lets get on to the exciting news. I wrote a post on Bobby Genovese a while ago (can be read here) and, one of the three comments pending after months of inactivity is a reply to such post, succinctly stating that "To avoid legal pursuance regarding Defamation Law and harassment this blog much be removed immediately", posted by an Anonymous individual. I aint scared on no honky lawyer. Especially since American defamation law does not extend to Nicaragua!


Now, you may be wondering what all this incoherence actually mean (have you picked it up, I'm trying a Faulkner influenced stream of consciousness approach to my blog right now...Before you scoff and say Joyce did it much better, I will tell you not to bother because I disagree. I think Faulkner was like James Joyce is some of his endeavors, but he could tell a story)


Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment