Sunday, September 15, 2013

Eric Sprott interview from Dec 2010

I was going through my collections of old reports, analysis, and interviews the other day and came across an Eric Sprott interview where he says that 90% of his personal money is in precious metals.

" SW - How much of your wealth outside of Sprott Inc. shares are in bullion and precious metals stocks?

ES - I only own funds and gold and silver. I am probably 90 per cent in precious metals personally. And I don't lose sleep over it."


Read the full (edited) interview here



Not a lot of interesting insight in the interview but I think it provides some interesting hind-sight. I enjoy reading Eric Sprott, of course....it could just be my own confirmation bias and I wonder if hes still sleeping soundly, or how much of his personal wealth is still in PM....assuming this wasn't just a PR stunt for his firm and an honest piece of intellectual discourse

No comments:

Post a Comment