Sunday, November 23, 2014

OceanaGold Chart

Its looking like there will be a play here. We will have to wait and see if it breaks through the resistance line or not come Monday.

Don't know much about this stock to be honest...I've been pretty indifferent to the mining sector as of late, just stopping by for a few laughs here and there.

I have a feeling it will not break. A couple of the other indicators I like lead me to believe it will bounce back down to the support level, or somewhere near it. before attempting it again. Last days close did touch it on its interday trading high but, although closing higher on the day, was not able to break through.

My PLI trade worked out pretty well, and this is a similar set up. I will be keeping my eye out over the next couple of days to see what it does.


No comments:

Post a Comment